Here it is, episode #6! Unfortunately, it is not the “South American Banjo Ska” genre my brother wanted, but instead is Celtic Hip Hop – coming from Oakland, California, no less! Here are the show notes:
- The opening theme is as always a modification of Brad Sucks’ song Making Me Nervous
- The opening track was called Drunken Kitchen Kisses, by The Destroyed Room, which I heard about thanks to FrostClick.
- Wikipedia movie summaries really are awesome; check out the one for Twister
- Today’s feature artist: Beltaine’s Fire; their album is The Weapon of the Future
- Tomorrow I have a meeting with the prosecutor about a bylaw ticket concerning my dog, Hank.
- The last band was one I mentioned last week – Glossary. Their album is called The Better Angels of Our Nature