Warning! This podcast is an hour in length – in other words, double the usual length. You may want to set aside some time to listen to the podcast. But don’t worry, the music is excellent. It’s full of stuff I’ve neglected to listen to over the last little while, and I’ve put together a pretty sweet mix. Enjoy!
Twitter | Facebook
– Made mention of the Netblocs at Blocsonic
– Don’t forget to check out CKCU for Audio Sensory Resuscitation with Mike, Tuesdays at 1pm EST!
- Professor Kliq – Plastic and Flashing Lights | 366 Days of Music | Website*
- The Transisters – Confuse-A-Cat (Join the Darkside, We Have The Music!, 2012) | Bandcamp
- We Came From Waters – Android (Unfamous Quotes, 2012) | Soundcloud | Website
- (((S))) – Hole in My Heart (Join the Darkside, We Have The Music!, 2012)
- Republic of Lights – Go Rococo (Go Rococo, 2010) | Twitter | Bandcamp
- Republic of Letters – Lost Chord (Stories,2011) | Website | Bandcamp
- Kursed – Perfect Mean (Like a Coffee, 2012) | Website | Jamendo
- California Condors – All Night Drive (Calm Carnivore, 2011) | Bandcamp | Facebook
- Trick Seventeen – We Own the Night (We Own the Night, 2012) | Myspace | Jamendo
- The Willow and The Builder – What’s Next (The Willow and The Builder, 2011) | Facebook | Bandcamp
- The Dimes – Ballad of Winslow Homer (The King Can Drink the Harbour Dry, 2011) | Bandcamp
- The Juliets – Fashion (Perfect Season, 2011) | Bandcamp
- I the Mighty – Modern Medicine (Hearts and Spades, 2010) | Bandcamp | Twitter
- Born Without Bones – Say Hello (Say Hello, 2010) | Bandcamp | Twitter
- The Miracals – California Girls (Hermosa, 2010) | Bandcamp | Twitter
- Dolphins – Wasted (Galaxy Train, 2011) | Bandcamp | Facebook
- Billy the Kid – Perfect Situation (Weezer Cover, 2012) | 31 Covers in 31 Days (YouTube)
* – Be sure to check out his awesome arrangement of Street Spirit!